St. Paul's Chili Cook-Off Fundraiser
Support our 28 high school students and adults attending the 2022 LCMS Youth Gathering this summer by attending the St. Paul’s Chili Cook-Off on Sunday, March 27. This fundraising event will be held from 4pm-7pm in the church gym.
The cost is only $5/person or $20/family. Each paid entry will get three chili tastings per person. Each paid participant gets one vote for the best chili. Do you want to taste more chili? It’s just $1 more per tasting!
There will be more food for sale including baked potatoes and hot dogs with your choice of toppings! Kid’s meals are available for $5 and include a hot dog, chips, and a drink.
Kids will love the FREE activities including:
- Face Painting
- Dancing and much more!
Enjoy the wonderful performances on stage. Join in line dancing with your friends and family. Dust off your hat and boots! Join us for a great afternoon of food, music, and fun!
Save time at the door and purchase your tickets now online by clicking the button below. Additional chili tastings can be purchased now or at the time of the event.
CHILI CONTESTANTS WANTED!
Do you have the best chili recipe? Find out at the 2022 St. Paul’s Chili Cook-Off Fundraiser on Sunday, March 27, 2022. To apply, please complete this online registration form along with your $20 registration fee. You’ll have a chance to win one of a number awards including Best Chili or the People’s Choice Award. Contestant entries will be limited. All money raised will support the 2022 LCMS Youth Gathering in Houston, TX.
Please note these rules below. You can also download them.
All 2022 Chili Cook-Off Contestants are asked to read and agree to the rules below.
- Chili is defined as any kind of meat, combination of meats, beans, or vegetables cooked with chili peppers, various other spices, and other ingredients. Please indicate if nuts or peanut butter is used for those with nut allergies.
- Each entry must be labeled “Meat or Vegetarian” and there will be competitions in each category.
- There is a $20 entry fee for each entry.
- All ingredients must be pre-cooked prior to the event. Chili is to be brought “ready to eat”, but will be reheated.
- Each contestant must prepare a minimum of 6 quarts of chili.
- Contestants are responsible for supplying their own serving utensils/ladle that will allow them to pour their chili into a 5 oz cup or bowl.
- Contestants are responsible for serving the chili during the event.
- Your table and chili must be ready 30 minutes before the official start of the Chili Cook-Off for the judges.
- Your chili station must be staffed at all times starting 30 minutes before the official start time.
- Masks and gloves are required to be worn by those who are serving the chili.
- St. Paul’s (the host) will provide for each contestant:
- A table and two chairs. Due to space considerations, two (2) contestants/entries may need to share an 8’ table.
- Tasting spoons and tasting cups/bowls.
- A power strip and/or an extension cord.
- A sign with the name of the chili and your point/contact person.
No outside beverages allowed.
All Chili Cook-Off Contestant should click the button below to register now!
Questions? Contact DCE Tim Kaufmann at email@example.com