High school students gather together "in-person" Sundays from 6pm- 7pm for IMPACT. IMPACT meets OUTSIDE in the parking lot in front of the MODJ for one hour. Parents and students, please note the important guidelines below.
- Masks are required.
- Chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- We will have individual snacks and drinks for all.
- All students will need to sign-in and confirm they are not sick or with someone who has been sick.
- All incoming freshmen and friends are welcome!
- Students, friends are welcome, but please share these guidelines with them!
Please contact DCE Tim Kaufmann if you have questions about our high school student ministry at St. Paul's.